<a href="http://paigeandbrooke.blogspot.com/"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3320/3471947640_6978d73236_o.png"/></a>
1. Triple click inside the box with the code (underneath the sidebar button image) so that everything in the box becomes highlighted.
2. Right click inside the box (still with everything highlighted) and then click Copy.
3. Go to the Page Elements page in the Layout section of Blogger.
4. Click the Add a Gadget link in the part of your layout that you want the sidebar button to appear.
7. In the Content field, right click and click on Paste. You should now see the code inserted into the Content field.
8. Press the Save button at the bottom of the window.
9. You should now see your new gadget appear on the Page Elements page. If you wish to do so, drag your new gadget to where you want it to appear on your blog.
10. Press the Save button at the top of the page.
11. You should now see the new sidebar button on your blog!